Courses are now offered at Campbelltown Centre as well as Medprep Mitcham Centre.
Students can now enrol to start learning from the brand new module of Section 2: ‘Decision Making’ of the UCAT courses, starting from 15th August 2020. Avail 10% discount on full course fee payment by 14 August.
The UCAT Course is designed for students taking the UCAT within the next 12 months. In this course, we prioritise both speed and accuracy to help you prepare for your UCAT. You will practice thousands of questions under timed conditions to become familiar and confident with the exam and to be exam ready.
Every week there will be a range of questions, exercises and/or practice tests to help students to improve their standard and followed by regular homework.
We cover all five sections of the UCAT, and you will see more than 7000 questions throughout the course, as well as practice 4 full-length practice exams under test conditions.
Join our preparation courses in small groups (up to 8 students) where every student gets the focused attention
The course will consist of:
• 45-week year-long course, with 20 sessions between July and December 2020 and the remaining 25
sessions between January and July 2021
• Carefully designed course covering all 5 sections in the UCAT
• 2 hours per session
• Includes 90 hours of classroom teaching
• More than 7000 UCAT-style questions delivered in weekly worksheets
• Includes more than 4 full practice exams simulating the style of the UCAT
• Bonus questions incorporated as the course progresses
This course is run in two phases:
Phase 1: 20 sessions x 2 hrs a session. From July to December, and
Phase 2: 25 sessions x 2 hrs a session. From January to June
Group 1: Saturdays 3.50 pm – 5.50 pm – Starting 18 July 2020
Group 2: Sundays 9.30 am – 11.30 am – Starting 19 July 2020
Group 3: Sundays 11.40 am – 1.40 pm – Starting 19 July 2020
Group 4: Monday 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm – Starting 20 July 2020
- MedPrep Campbelltown Centre
Donash Education Centre
27 Montacute Road
Campbelltown SA 5074
- MedPrep Mitcham Centre
Mitcham Girls High School
Kingswood SA 5062
How to Enrol
Students are free to enrol in our courses at any time. Click here to Enrol Now
More Details About the Course
- For details about the fee structure, early bird discount, and course offerings, please see the Information Package
If you have any questions, contact us at via email at info@MedPrepOfficial.com.au.